Monday, May 14, 2012

Mitch Baird workshop (just three spots left)

(Click to Enlarge)


(Message from Mitch):

Hello Friends, Colleagues, and art loving Acquaintances;

I am writing to inform you of an upcoming plein air workshop I will be
conducting in Oregon. It will be in conjunction with my solo show at Art
on the Boulevard (www.artontheboulevard.org) in Vancouver, WA on Friday,
June 1st. It will be the only workshop I will be returning to Oregon to
teach this year.

The workshop will take place on June 2nd and 3rd and will be held on
beautiful Sauvie Island, near Portland, Oregon. Attached to this email is
the presentation flyer with details. You may contact me if you have any
questions. Thank you, and I hope you are gearing up for the plein air
season!

Mitch Baird
www.mitchbaird.com
mitch@mitchbaird.com
971-227-6142

No comments:

Post a Comment