Monday, December 16, 2019

Next Art Discussion Meeting Thursday, 9am, Dec 19 at French Quarter

Next Art Discussion Meeting Thursday, 9am, Dec 19 at French Quarter: 3520 SW Multnomah Blvd. (Parking on the nearby streets)

Suggested Table Topic: Dec 19, 9am "Policies and Philosophies" Do you have a personal policy associated with painting that is important to you?  (Examples:  I never accept commissions, I gave up group shows, I am committed to landscape only, I keep my palette meticulously clean! (You get the idea). Include reasons how you came about arriving at your policy or philosophy, if you'd like. Let's discuss!

And, as always, bring some current work and/or news about you--We're interested!

Please purchase something at the food cart and then come in and take a seat. The meeting format  is like it was at O'Connors. Try your best to get to your seat inside in advance of the meeting or on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment