Monday, June 17, 2013

Join me for WEDNESDAY paint outs on Sauvie Island 2013




(A invitation from David McBride)

Unless I’m out of town or have an issue, I’ll plan to be at the little store on Sauvie Island a little before three pm on Wednesdays (for most of the summer).  There is a bulletin board of sorts on the wall outside the store where we will post our intended location for the day.  The map at that location should guide any late comers.  If there is confusion or someone needs help finding us, my cell is 503-307-3065
Sauvie Island is on hwy 30 west about 3 miles from the St Johns Bridge.  The little store is just to the left after you’ve crossed the bridge on to the island.  I hope to see you there.

Dave McBride

Cracker Barrel Store
15005 NW Sauvie Island Rd, Portland, OR 97231

(503) 621-3960

No comments:

Post a Comment