Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Art Discussion Meeting, Thursday, August 1, 2013, 9am, O'Connors....(AND an added message from Brenda Boylan)



Thursday, August 1, 9AM "Suggested" table-topic: ......Dynamic placement ---let's talk about it! 

AND....as usual bring some of your current paintings and/or news about you...We’re interested! 

O'Connor's Restaurant 7850 Southwest Capitol Highway Portland, OR 97219 

PS!! ---A special message from Brenda Boylan: 

Thursday evening at the Oregon Society of Artists I will be sharing my photos and giving a small recap on my trip to Plein Air Easton. I was originally scheduled to do a demo but my tripod is en route and can't work without it. I will be giving a small critique for those present at 6:00 and then will present my slide show at 7:00 this Thursday (August 1). I hope to give an insiders view of the challenges and adventures of traveling (and competing) plein air. Perhaps a bit entertaining too! 

All my best, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment